|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||Any time|
|Duration full-time:||48 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Research Coordination Office accomplishes the preparation and implementation of the research policy of Hasselt University. It fulfils different advisory tasks concerning the organization of the scientific research. The Research Coordination Office also has an inventory and policy informing task due to the current research and it informs and supports individual researchers to the demand and succession of research projects. The secretary of the Research council and the Advisory council of research directors is another task of the Research Coordination Office.
Research Topics: * Environmental biology and Zoology
* Environmental biology, Applied and Analytical Chemistry, Environmental economy
* Applied and Analytical Chemistry and Environmental Economy
* Environmental Law and Environmental Economy
* Mathematical Statistics
* Human-Computer Interaction
* Visual Computing
* Organic and (Bio) Polymer Chemistry
* Organic and Nano-structured Electronics
* Wide Band Gap Materials
* Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
* Biosensors and Molecular Electronics
* Physical and Chemical Characterization
* Theoretical chemistry and Molecular modelling
* Databases and theoretical informatics
* Mathematics: Dynamical systems
* Mathematics: Algebra
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.