|Application deadline:||January 15; March 15; May 15; June 30|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 5 ECTS |
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational Form:||Academic , Professional|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme aims to train advanced researchers via the study of research concepts and methods in different areas and disciplines of communication.
Objectives: To perform a piece of original research work in the field of social communication.
* Defense of the Thesis Project (5 ECTS credits)
Lines of research of the doctorate
* Cyberculture and Information and Communication Technologies
* Communication and Science
* Communication and Quality Contents
* Communication and Consumer Culture
* Communication and Education
* Communication and Interculturality
* Communication and Politics
* Journalism and Advertising Studies
* Communication and Design
* Aesthetic Trends of Contemporary Audiovisuals
* Dramaturgical Models and Mise en Scène in the History of the Cinema
* Hermeneutics of Cinematographic and Audiovisual Works
* Cinematographic and Audiovisual Genres
* Technological Mutations of Contemporary Audiovisuals
* Audiovisuals in Europe
1. Accreditation of holding a Bologna Master's Degree. Official copy of your degree or official document accrediting that said copy has been requested, or, in lack of that, a signed declaration which certifies that the student is able to obtain his/her degree at the start of the course. The admission on the master's course is subject to the submission of the corresponding degree title (or any official document issued by your home University which states that the degree title fees have been duly paid) before the start of the next academic course.
2. Undergraduate and postgraduate academic transcripts
3. Research background
4. Proof of English language knowledge:
- Certificate accrediting knowledge of the English language
- An essay by the candidate written in English explaining motivations for applying to the research project in any of the research lines, with a maximum length of 2 pages.