|Application deadline:||Regular: June 16|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Engineering aims to provide advanced education and a cutting edge research experience in computer engineering or in electrical and computer engineering crossing the boundary of the two disciplines. The focus of this program is excellence in research. Graduates of the program can join industry or continue to work in academia.
* Computational Systems Biology Group (COSBI)
* Multimedia, Vision & Graphics Laboratory (MVGL)
* Center for Advanced Design Technologies (DESIGNTECH)
* Intelligent User Interfaces Laboratory (IUI)
* Networked and Distributed Systems Laboratory (NDSL)
* Cryptography, Security, and Privacy Research Group (CRYPTO)
* Machine Learning and Information Retrieval Group (MLIR)
* Articial Intelligence Laboratory (AI)
Items listed below are only for applicant's information.
All the applicants should apply through ONLINE APPLICATION PPROGRAM.
* Application Form
* Personal and Educational Background Information (CV)
* 3 Recommendation Letters
* TOEFL , IELTS or UDS&KPDS Requirement (for those whose native language is not English) * New Internet Based: Minimum Score 80
* Computer Based: Minimum Score 213
* Paper Based: Minimum Score 550
* IELTS: Minimum Score 6,5
* UDS / KPDS: 87
* ALES scores (required for all Turkish nationals)
* GRE scores (required from foreign students; optional for Turkish students)
* Official transcripts from all the universities attended
* Statement of Purpose
* Areas of Interest
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.