|Application deadline:||Regular: June 16|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Currently, the graduate school is running 12 MS and 10 PHD programs all together. Each science department and each engineering department has its own MS and PHD programs that complement their undergraduate programs. Furthermore we are running three very succesfull interdisciplinary MS and PHD programs, namely i) Materials Sciences and Engineering, ii) Optoelectronics and Photonics Engineering and iii) Computational Sciences and Engineering. Last year we have added to this list a fourth interdisciplinary program in Bio-Medical Sciences and Engineering. This is a unique program that is run jointly between the Colleges of Sciences and Engineering and the School of Medicine. All of these programs open-up great opportunities for our graduates.
Our graduate school has a total of 320 students at the moment with 178 students in MS and 142 in PHD programs. We are aiming to transform ourselves to a PhD-heavy graduate school. Accordingly we plan to increase the ratio of our PHD students considerably next year. I want to take this opportunity to announce two new developments. Firstly, the non-thesis MS option for all our existing MS programs will come into effect next Fall. This will save graduate students who will not pursue a PhD degree from writing up a thesis. This option may also appeal to part-time students who are already at work in business or industry. Secondly, we are introducing a Graduate English Language School to start next Fall that will allow us to reach a much wider group of students.
Research Groups * Computational Systems Biology Group (COSBI)
* Multimedia, Vision & Graphics Laboratory (MVGL)
* Center for Advanced Design Technologies (DESIGNTECH)
* Intelligent User Interfaces Laboratory (IUI)
* Networked and Distributed Systems Laboratory (NDSL)
* Cryptography, Security, and Privacy Research Group (CRYPTO)
* Machine Learning and Information Retrieval Group (MLIR)
* Articial Intelligence Laboratory (AI)
All the applicants should apply through ONLINE APPLICATION PPROGRAM.
* Application Form
* Personal and Educational Background Information (CV)
* 3 Recommendation Letters
* TOEFL , IELTS or UDS&KPDS Requirement (for those whose native language is not English) * New Internet Based
* Computer Based
* Paper Based
* UDS / KPDS: 87
* ALES scores (required for all Turkish nationals)
* GRE scores (required from foreign students; optional for Turkish students)
* Official transcripts from all the universities attended
* Statement of Purpose
* Areas of Interest
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.