|Application deadline:||Regular: June 16|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014, September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Engineering aims to provide advanced education and a cutting edge research experience in computer engineering or in electrical and computer engineering crossing the boundary of the two disciplines. The focus of this program is excellence in research. Graduates of the program can join industry or continue to work in academia.
* Computational Systems Biology Group (COSBI)
* Multimedia, Vision & Graphics Laboratory (MVGL)
* Center for Advanced Design Technologies (DESIGNTECH)
* Intelligent User Interfaces Laboratory (IUI)
* Networked and Distributed Systems Laboratory (NDSL)
* Cryptography, Security, and Privacy Research Group (CRYPTO)
* Machine Learning and Information Retrieval Group (MLIR)
* Articial Intelligence Laboratory (AI)
Items listed below are only for applicant's information.
All the applicants should apply through ONLINE APPLICATION PPROGRAM.
* Application Form
* Personal and Educational Background Information (CV)
* 3 Recommendation Letters
* TOEFL , IELTS or UDS&KPDS Requirement (for those whose native language is not English) * New Internet Based: Minimum Score 80
* Computer Based: Minimum Score 213
* Paper Based: Minimum Score 550
* IELTS: Minimum Score 6,5
* UDS / KPDS: 87
* ALES scores (required for all Turkish nationals)
* GRE scores (required from foreign students; optional for Turkish students)
* Official transcripts from all the universities attended
* Statement of Purpose
* Areas of Interest
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
Students admitted with a BS/BA degree will have the following offer:
* Tuition waiver (33,500 TL/year) plus 1,150 TL monthly stipend, housing. The monthly stipend increases to 1,600 TL after the student passes the PhD qualifier.
Students admitted with a MS/MA degree will have the following offer: * Tuition waiver (33,500 TL/year) plus 1, 400 TL monthly stipend. The monthly stipend increases to 1,600 TL after the student passes the PhD qualifier.
Additional Benefits: * All students receive a laptop computer and private health insurance.
* Students with successful standing receive travel funds to attend scientific conferences and meetings.
* PhD students with higher GPA degrees may be offered super scholarship up to 2,500 TL .
* Students who receive their stipend from other sources (like TÜBITAK scholarships or externally funded research grants and projects) are eligible for the following benefits provided by the university:
* Research Award: 1,300 TL
* Free Housing: This includes all costs except telephone expenses.
* Research Award for PhD students: 2,000 TL/year after they pass the qualifier.