|Application deadline:||from Monday June 10th 2013 and the latest until September 2nd 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2013|
|Credits:|| 180 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||36 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Project type:||Open, Predefined|
Basic goals of the programme
* Hand on the improved knowledge of technique in the education and introduce wideness, role, meaning and interdisciplinary of the representative field to the students;
* give them the necessary organizational and professional knowledge about development and research on the field of technique and pedagogic education as well;
* qualify students for using the methods and working technology, following the profession developing trends with performing modern methods and working technology on the technical field;
* qualify students for independent planning of education process and professional developing of specific subject field;
* perform the newest didactic and pedagogic access and teaching methods and make students familiar with modern trends from the learning technology;
* deepen the theoretical knowledge about subject didactics and make methodological knowledge for solving the exacting technical, technological, organizational and developing tasks and projects wider;
* qualify students for independent international competition research in the education of technique.
Common competences achieved through the programme
* Ability of thinking systematically;
* ability to get critical and self-critical judgement;
* ability and readiness for team work in domestic and international environment;
* ability to use the theory in problem solving;
* improved knowledge of experimental and other methods for proving the scientific theories;
* ability to search different sources of knowledge in professional problem solving;
* ethical reflection and professional ethic standard commitment in technique and education;
* initiative and independence in decision-making and leading the professional and scientific projects.
Subject specific competences achieved through the programme
* Profound knowledge about educational system on the technical field in different time-frames and educational systems;
* knowledge about the individual and team research work in the education of technique;
* ability to present the results of scientific research on the scientific or professional conferences and journals as well;
* using of information communication technology in the education of technique;
* ability to classify the scientific research methods into the concepts and models of educational process at technical subjects in all level of education;
* improved knowledge of project work at lectures planning;
* managing qualitative research in the education of technique;
* managing statistical methods in the education of technique;
* managing methodology of planning, supervision and evaluating results and achievements at research work.
Complete curricula in the doctoral programme Technique the education field is given in the following pages. All the courses (obligatory and elective) are given together with the semester of study, the amount and type of the contact hours and the assigned number of the ECTS credits.
The postgraduate doctoral programme consists of:
* · 3 obligatory courses (18 ECTS);
* · 2 elective courses (12 ECTS) from the selection of the pedagogical elective courses;
* · 2 elective courses (12 ECTS) from the selection of the technical elective courses;
* · 1 elective course (6 ECTS) from the selection of the pedagogical-didactical elective courses;
* · 2 elective courses (12 ECTS) from the selection of the comparable postgraduate study programme modules of other home or foreign Universities,
* · individual research work (90 ECTS),
* · composition and defendence of the Doctoral Thesis (30 ECTS),
in total summ of 180 ECTS.
* Successfully completed graduate of the second stage university programme;
* Successfully completed graduate university programme, accepted before the enforcement of the Higher Education Act 2004;
* Successfully completed master programme in the technical field, accepted before the enforcement of the Higher Education Act 2004;
* Successfully completed professional study programme, accepted before the enforcement of the Higher Education Act 2004;
* Successfully completed study programme, that educates for the occupation, regulated by EU, which worths 300 ECTS.
Number for entry:full time study: 0, part time study: 15
In case of entry limitation, the final grade of the completed study programme is considered (an average grade 30 %, master work 30 % and success at optional course from suitable field 40 %).
The transition from the other post graduate technical study programme is also possible if the student meets the entry criteria and if there is no entry limitation. The student from another study programme has to hand in the officiall confirmation of completed obligations. The Department of technology appoints the obligations, that student have to finnish for graduating the Ph.D..
The study programme has been accredited by the State regulated accreditational body in the Republic of Slovenia.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
phdportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.