|Application deadline:||June 30|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2013|
|Duration full-time:||36 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Project type:||Open, Predefined|
We offer a full range of expertise, but the following areas are of particular strength:
* Interdisciplinary perspectives on accounting
* Management accounting and control
* Historical development of accounting
* Financial reporting and business communication
* Professions and Professionalisation
* Accounting, auditing and finance in emerging economies, especially china
* Public sector accounting
* Asset pricing
* Corporate finance
* Empirical finance
* Financial econometrics
* International finance
* Corporate governance
* An established and growing reputation for conductiing high quality theoretical and empirical research in accounting and finance
* A high number of internationally recognised scholars
* An environment where students are encouraged to acheive their full potential as researchers
Suitable for graduates in accounting, business, management, economics and finance.
Applicants should have at least an upper second-class Honours degree and preferably a specialst Masters degree and an interest in pursuing in-depth research in an appropriate area.
Applicants whose first language is not English are normally expected to have reached a minimum score of 7.0 (writing scored 7.0) on the International English Language Test (IELTS), or a TOEFL standard score of 600 (TOEFL IBT 100). Copies of appropriate English language certificates must be supplied with your application.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||600|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||250|
Each year a number of funded PhD studentships are available via the ESRC Wales Doctoral Training Centre, or Cardiff Business School. Please visit Cardiff Business School
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
phdportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.