|Application deadline:||May 29th, 2014 at 1.00 pm (Italian time)|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||36 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The aim of this PhD programme is the acquisition of in-depth knowledge of the contents and methods within the fields of administration and finance, and public and private business governance. Such knowledge allows for the development of distinct skills in the comprehension and management of specific operational difficulties within the business economics environment.
The programme is taught entirely in English.
* Business and corporation theories: public, private and non-profit;
* Credit and finance theories: the financial function of business and the banking and non-banking financial intermediaries;
* Accounting theories: international and national accounting principles, individual, group, fiscal and public budgeting, planning and supervision;
* Organisational theories: project models and techniques, human resources;
* Business policy and strategy, marketing, economics and management of the industrial sector;
* Management: industrial economics, corporate governance and financial markets;
* Theories of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The PhD graduate will not only be able to practice the skills acquired within a University teaching environment, but also in private and public research centers, or in financial consultancy institutions and private corporations.
- "Laurea specialistica" or "laurea magistrale" (second cycle degree);
- or degree awarded under the system ("ordinamento") in place prior to the one introduced by Ministerial Decree (D.M.) no. 509 of 03 November 1999, amended by Ministerial Decree (D.M.) no. 270 of 22 October 2004;
- or second-level academic qualification ("titoli accademici di secondo livello") awarded by institutions belonging to the AFAM ("Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale") sector;
- or an equivalent academic qualification awarded abroad, recognised as such in advance solely for the purpose of admission to the competition.
A B2 English language proficiency level are a prerequisite to access all PhD programmes.
For any further information about the type of academic qualification required and any possible additional requirements, please refer to the call for admission to the PhD Programmes.
PhD scholarships are awarded by a selection process that is outlined in the published call.
Candidates who are awarded a scholarship are requested to pay only the stamp duty and the regional tax for the study right, whose amount will be established by the Regione Veneto.
The amount of the PhD scholarship is EUR 13,638.47 per year, net of social security taxes payable by the scholarship holder.