|Application deadline:||March 11|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2015|
|Duration full-time:||36 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
As a part of the CEA (French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission), the National Institute for Nuclear Science and Technology (INSTN) is a higher education institution under the joint supervision of the Ministries in charge of higher Education and Industry.
The INSTNs mission is to disseminate the knowledge and know-how developed at the CEA. It has been created in 1956, when France decided to launch a nuclear programme, for providing engineers and researchers with high scientific and technological qualifications in all disciplines related to nuclear energy applications.
The INSTN headquaters are located at the Saclay CEA Centre (20 km South of Paris). Four branches are set up in the CEAs centres at Grenoble, Cadarache and Marcoule, and on the campus of Cherbourg-Octeville.
* SL-DSM-12-0527 Structuring of inorganic nano-objects via charged (co)polymers
* SL-DSM-12-0038 Fingerprinting soil and sediment contamination in the Kuchibuto River catchment (Japan) after Fukushima accident
* SL-DSM-12-0039 Variations in the south-east Asian Monsoon and oceanic circulation in the Indonesian seas over the last 70 000 years.
* SL-DSM-12-0059 Mesure du CO2 atmosphérique. Préparation à la mission MicroCarb et analyse des mesures GOSAT
* SL-DSM-12-0151 West Mediterranean végétation changes and extreme events during the Holocene from high résolution lagoon pollen records
* SL-DAM-12-0222 Multi-scale analysis of the complexity of the seismic wave field
* SL-DSM-12-0261 Two phase flow of supercritical CO2 and brine in a heterogeneous sequestration site
* SL-DSM-12-0281 Study of corrosion mechanisms in anoxic soils over the long term: micrometer to nanometer properties of the corrosion layers
* SL-DSM-12-0301 How sensitive is the downscaling of climate change to land-use induced land-cover changes?
* SL-DSM-12-0312 What roles do land uses pay in the dynamics of climate (evolution and variability)?
* SL-DSM-12-0313 Past variability of the Southeast Asian monsoon and of the oceanic circulation in the South China Sea
* SL-DSM-12-0323 Deposition and burial of organic carbon in the Congo deep-sea Lobes
* SL-DSM-12-0339 Benefit of new innovative technologies for balancing the greenhouse gas emissions using atmospheric measurements and mesoscale modeling
* SL-DSM-12-0375 Was there a predominant role of methane in the evolution of the Earth's climate over geological time scales?
* SL-DSM-12-0393 Aquatic ecosystems functioning at the land-sea interface in climate-vulnerable regions : The Mediterranean and the Arctic
* SL-DEN-12-0520 Mechanistic study of the alteration resumption phenomenon: modeling and impact evaluation on the glass durability
* SL-DEN-12-0860 (U,Pu)O2 matrix alteration in geological storage conditions : Experimental approach and geochemical modeling.
* SL-DEN-12-0865 Influence of anionic complexation (hydroxyde, carbonate, phosphate) on the trivalent lanthanide complexation by natural organic matter: case of humic substances
* SL-DRT-12-0873 Development of a hydrometallurgical process for the recycling of new Li-ion batteries
* SL-DEN-12-0933 Dispersion of pollutants in the stratified atmospheric boundary layer in the Durance valley
* SL-DSM-12-1030 Numerical methods for the simulation of flow in multi-scale fracture networks
* SL-DSM-12-1057 Study of aerosols in the lower troposphere by mini-lidar ? the new Rman lidar
Admission to the Doctoral Program is by competitive entrance examination. Admission is reserved for students of all nationalities currently preparing a Masters degree, master 2 or equivalent diploma that qualifies them for registration to a french Ecole Doctorale.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.