EHESP offers training for senior management in health and welfare services, in a national and international context.
14 TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS, MASTERS, POST-MASTER, ENGINEERING, AND DOCTORAL DEGREES
* International Master of Public Health (taught in English)
* Erasmus Mundus Program (two different European languages mandatory)
* Masters co-delivered with French universities
* Post-Master (co-delivered & accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles)
* Professional Certification
* Doctoral Network in Public Health
A COMPREHENSIVE SELECTION OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND LIFELONG LEARNING COURSES
EDUCATION AND RESEARCH IN PUBLIC HEALTH
* 5 education and research departments including 12 research chairs
* 1 environmental health research laboratory (LERES)
* 9 research organizations in partnership including 3 joint labs and a research team
STRONG INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
EHESP is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and uses the ECTS European grading system.
The EHESP School of Public Health in Rennes. Rennes is a young dynamic city, with about 60 000 students. It offers numerous cultural activities and key events such as music, theatre and dance festivals.
Situated in the heart of Brittany, only two hours from Paris by TGV train, the city is close to the sea and offers unique tourist and historical attractions.
a 9-hectare landscaped campus;
more than 18 000 works available at the resource centre;
3 student halls of residence comprising 50 flats, 9 double rooms, 312 single rooms including 8 rooms accommodated for people with disabilities and 24 rooms for people with sensory impairment;
a self-service restaurant.
A number of EHESP courses are also delivered in Paris. On top of all the advantages of a capital city with intense cultural life, students benefit from multimedia classrooms, and modern study facilities, and access to several university cafeterias and libraries.